The audio update
- Added support for EFX realtime audio effects.
- Added support for synchronizing music via the SyncGroup class (simple naive synchronization)
- Added support for EFX filters
- Added support for EFX effect chains (only openal-soft)
- Switched mostly to BindBC
- Fixed threading problem
- Improved game cleanup procedures
- Removed -alpha.(increment) from version number as version numbers were very long to type out.
Among these changes, the following changes are also included from previous (mysteriously un-shipped/removed releases)
- Streamed Music with arbitrary channels (Music class) #19
- Fixed a bug where loading more than 1 Audio instance would crash a game.
- Preliminary support for the PTI (Polyplex Tagged Image) format
- Right now it doesn't have tags, but it's a lossless way to store images with transparency.
- Update of PPCC to allow paths in content descriptions
- Various stability fixes within libppc
- Removed Vulkan support entirely for the time being.
- Improved performance by making FPS counting optional.
- Fixed Scissor Rectangles, note that this still needs more work.
- Small rendering optimizations to the sprite batcher.
- Fixed a bug in which a large amount of textures would cause the sprite batcher to mix them up.
- Implementation of the libppc rewrite
- New syntax for content loading
- Loading of shaders (as PSGL format, ppcc will convert to this format automatically)
- Slightly improved startup times
- Ability to load 16 bit PNG files
- Loading of raw files by suffixing ! to the path
- Rewrite of audio handler, similar to MonoGame now. (there'll be improvements later to add more special features)
- PPCC will automatically scan file headers to try determining the right backend to use.
Github has been doing weird things with unpublishing my releases, I am looking in to this issue.